Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.
About Sixlets ——————-
Sixlets feature a candy coating over chocolate centers of mixed cocoa and carob. They are a stunning and sweet choice for favors, candy buffets, and parties. With our large selection of colors, you're sure to find the right sixlet match.
Sixlets: A Chocolate Malt Treat
Sixlets’ distinguishing characteristic is their cocoa and carob center covered with a hard candy shell. The description may sound similar to that of M&Ms, but sixlets’ shape and taste are markedly different. Instead of a flattened spherical shape, sixlets are a perfect sphere. In addition, instead of a pure chocolate center like M&M’s, sixlets have a filling that’s a mixture of cocoa and carob. The unique mixture gives the candy a hint of creaminess and a light texture that’s similar to that of a malt ball. Sixlets’ delicate balance of flavor coupled with the depth that comes from the mixture of cocoa and carob is a unique combination not found in any other candy.
Perfect for Any Occasion
Sixlets are a stunning and sweet choice for favors, candy buffets, and parties. They make a colorful addition to any event and introduce guests to a stunningly delicious candy. You can create beautiful favors by tying a ribbon around a mesh bag filled with sixlets or add them to your party centerpieces for a memorable treat. Some of your guests might be reminded of the time when they ran to the drugstore to buy a pack of these candies.
Sixlets were traditionally available in red, orange, yellow, green, and brown. Today, there’s a huge variety of sixlet colors. From hot pink to silver pearl to powder blue, the variety of colors matches your every wish and whim. With our large selection of colors, you’re sure to find the right sixlets to match your special occasion (or favorite color).
Where did the name “sixlet” come from? Rumor has it that, when sixlets were first sold in the 1960’s, they were sold in packs of six. Hence the name “sixlets.”