Gluten-Free Jelly Beans
Jelly Belly 49 Flavors
Original Mike & Ike®
Jelly Belly® Buttered Popcorn
Jelly Belly Assorted Sours
Jelly Belly Very Cherry
Jelly Belly Licorice
Jelly Belly Juicy Pear
Jelly Belly Watermelon
Jelly Belly A&W Root Beer
Jelly Belly Cotton Candy
Jelly Belly Strawberry Cheesecake
Jelly Belly Bubble Gum
Jelly Belly French Vanilla
Jelly Belly Jewel Cream Soda
Jelly Belly Dr. Pepper
Jelly Belly Jewel Very Cherry
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.
About Jelly Beans
Jelly beans are small and flavored bean-shaped gummy candies with a crisp sugar coating. Inspired by the gummy consistency of Turkish Delight and the sugar-coated exterior of Jordan almonds, jelly beans were first introduced in the late nineteenth century. The Herman Goelitz Candy Company, traces its roots back to 1869 when it was started by two brothers selling their homemade confections in Belleville, Illinois. In 1976, the Goelitz brothers joined forces with David Klein to produce a new kind of jelly bean to be sold in individual flavors. The company was renamed the Jelly Belly Candy Company and still produces the jelly beans we know and love today!
Flavors for Everyone
If you’re craving something fun and fruity, we have everything from Blueberry to Very Cherry. The all-around candy lover will appreciate a sensational treat like chocolate covered jelly beans. Craving a spicy kick? Jelly Belly Sizzling Cinnamon will leave your taste buds tingling with delight. Or treat yourself to a day at the carnival with flavors like Cotton Candy and Buttered Popcorn. Our mixed jelly bean assortments are filled with flavors from A to Z if you’re looking for a little bit of everything. For more chewy candy options, we also have the Original Mike and Ike and Hot Tamales!
1) Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan always kept a jar of Jelly Belly jelly beans on-hand, both in the White House and on Air Force One. He even sent them to outer space to surprise astronauts on the 1983 flight of Challenger.
2) The Jelly Belly 49 Flavors assortment contains all but one of the 50 original Jelly Belly flavors. It’s only missing the Chili Mango flavor, which the company thought might be a bit too spicy for some to handle!