Gluten-Free Turkish Delight
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.
Turkish delight, also known as lokum, originated in the Ottoman Empire in the 15th century. These sweet treats are a combination of nuts and sugar, often lightly dusted with powdered sugar. If you’re a movie buff, you may have heard of Turkish delight in the movie, “Chronicles of Narnia.” These sweets will take you to a magical place, indeed!