Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.
Shine your brightest with spirulina! Our gorgeous emerald spirulina powder is a superfood algae that grows in freshwater lakes and ponds. To ensure the best quality and preserve naturally-occurring nutrients, both our conventional and organic spirulina powders are non-GMO and non-irradiated.
Spirulina Health Benefits
Spirulina is a multitasking hero when it comes to your health. Bursting with nutrient treasures, this super powder bestows everything from protein and minerals to vitamins and antioxidants. A single one ounce serving (about 2 tablespoons) of spirulina powder packs a whopping 16 grams of high-quality protein. This complete protein provides all 9 essential amino acids your body needs on a daily basis. Plus it’s 85-95% digestible so it doesn’t get any easier for your body to benefit from this mighty protein source.
The healthy goodness doesn’t stop there! With four times the antioxidant concentration of blueberries, spirulina has a surefire plan of attack against tissue-damaging free radicals. It also boasts vitamins A through E and minerals like calcium and potassium. Spirulina’s iron content is what really stands out. A one ounce serving provides over 40 percent of the daily recommended value for fatigue-fighting iron. Spirulina is a health seeker’s dream come true.
How to Use Spirulina
Ready to supercharge your diet with spirulina? Start with a few teaspoons stirred into juices or smoothies. As a powerhouse of protein, spirulina is a perfect addition to your post-workout shake. Mix it into salad dressing to give your greens an even more generous nutrient punch. Let spirulina transform your favorite guacamole dip into a superfood fiesta. Get creative with spirulina powder in your diet; there’s really no limit to what it can do!