Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.
Made from almonds and nothing more, our selection of all natural, gluten-free, and organic almond butters contain no additives or preservatives to get in the way of pure nutty flavor. Almond butter is a great alternative to peanut butter for those suffering from peanut allergies or those just looking for a healthier option that’s lower in saturated fat. There are no trans fats or hydrogenated oils in our almond butters. Crunchy or smooth, the texture doesn’t matter because this super-healthy spread is tasty as can be.
Almond butter is a nutritional leader packed with more calcium, iron, healthy fats, and vitamin E per serving than peanut butter. It’s also an excellent source of protein, fiber and antioxidants, so be sure to stock up!
Feel free to generously slather almond butter over absolutely everything - sliced toast, sandwiches, muffins, freshly cut veggies, and pieces of fruit. Almond butter lends a creamy consistency to smoothies and moistness to your baked goods, too. And we won’t blame you if you decide to eat it by the spoonful right out of the jar!