Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.
Oh boy, do we love a good handful of soy nuts! Not technically nuts, but rather, crunchy roasted soybeans, these little guys are a delicious and healthful snack that provides loads of nutrients and tons of isoflavones. (Isoflavones have been shown in hundreds of studies to help prevent heart disease and several forms of cancer.)
We sell this delicious snack in three styles - salted, unsalted and dry roasted. They are great all on their own, and you cannot beat a handful of soy nuts strewn into a salad for that extra crunch!