Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.
About Kale Chips
Healthy kale chips strike fear into the hearts of potato chips! Our all natural, certified gluten-free kale chips are full of essential nutrients and vitamins, including vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, and calcium. They’re also a great source of fiber.
There’s no need to roast your own kale chips when you can simply tear into a container of ours, perfectly seasoned, and instantly satisfy your craving.
How are kale chips made?
Kale chips are made from the fresh leaves of kale, a nutrient-dense and cabbage-like vegetable. Our kale chips are air-dried at 115 degrees for up to 15 hours. Delicious seasonings are added during the drying process to infuse the chips with scrumptious savory flavors.
Kale Chips Nutrition
Kale chips are a healthy alternative to potato chips. Unlike potato chips and other processed snacks, kale chips retain all their nutritional value so that you can enjoy a delicious snack loaded with health benefits.
1) Vitamins: A one-ounce serving of kale chips contains 60% of the Daily Value (DV) for vitamin A and nearly 40% DV for vitamin C. Both of these vitamins play an important role in keeping the immune system strong and protecting cells from the damaging effects of free radicals.
2) Minerals: Kale chips are a rich source of calcium, manganese, and iron. Calcium and manganese are essential nutrients for the health and formation of strong bones. Iron helps deliver oxygen-rich blood cells throughout the body.
3) Dietary Fiber: Kale chips are a tasty option for getting a daily dose of dietary fiber. A one-ounce serving of kale chips contains 12% DV dietary fiber to help you feel full and prevent cravings for unhealthy foods.