Gluten-Free Trail Mix
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.
About Trail Mix
Our delicious, premium quality trail mix varieties are sure to add energy and pizzazz to your day!
With more than 35 nutty combinations, you’ll be able to try a different mix every day of the month without getting bored! Or, if you want something just for you, make your own custom trail mix from a choice of hundreds of ingredients.
If you’re in the mood for something sweet, reach for our top selling Berry Mix, a combination of seven dried berries. If you’re craving something spicy, grab a bag of our Southern Heat Mix, filled with roasted nuts and sesame sticks.
Known as GORP (Good Old Raisins and Peanuts) when it was first created in 1968, trail mix has branched out to various mixes of nuts, dried fruits, and sometimes even crackers or chocolate.
Trail Mix Around the World
Trail mix isn’t unique to North America; this tasty snack food is enjoyed by many cultures around the world. In Australia and New Zealand, trail mix is called “scroggin” and is considered a food for bushwalking: hiking or backpacking. Other countries refer to it as a food for students; in Germany it’s called “studentenfutter” which translates to student fodder, and in Denmark it’s called “studenterhavre” or student’s oats.
Health Bits & Bites
Choosing trail mixes with a combination of nuts, seeds, and dried fruit, is a delicious way to get a protective source of nutrients. Nuts and seeds are loaded with protein to support strong muscles and keep you feeling full longer. Their dietary fiber and monounsaturated fat content helps protect your heart and may lower LDL “bad” cholesterol levels. Dried fruit contains powerful antioxidants and vitamins to boost your immune system and help you feel energized. Health benefits aside, the combination of tasty nuts and sweet dried fruit makes for a delicious snack!