Last Updated: September 9, 2020
Instagram® and Facebook® are registered trademarks of Facebook, Inc. LinkedIn® is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation. Pinterest® is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc. Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. Please be advised that Nuts.com is not in any way affiliated with Facebook, nor are the Site Offerings endorsed, administered or sponsored by any of the aforementioned entities.
Your California Privacy Rights
Shine the Light. If you are a resident of the State of California and would like to learn how your “personal information” (as defined in the Shine the Light Law, Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.83) is shared with third parties, what categories of personal information we have shared with third parties in the preceding year, as well as the names and addresses of those third parties, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org; call us at: (800) 558-6887; or send us U.S. mail to: Nuts.com, 125 Moen St., Cranford, NJ 07016.
Further, if you are a resident of the State of California and would like to opt-out from the disclosure of your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes, please e-mail us at: email@example.com; call us at: (800) 558-6887; or send us U.S. mail to: Nuts.com, 125 Moen St., Cranford, NJ 07016. Please be advised that where California State residents opt-out from permitting their personal information to be shared, such individuals may still receive selected offers directly from us, in accordance with applicable law.
Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). In addition to the foregoing, if you are a resident of the State of California certain other privacy-related rights may apply to you in accordance with the CCPA, including the right to opt-out of our sale of your personal information, as well as the right to know what personal information about you we have collected, whether your personal information was shared with third-parties in the preceding year and, if so, what categories of personal information were shared, as well as the categories of third parties with whom we shared that personal information. Please see our “Privacy Provisions for California Residents”; below for a more complete description of your rights under the CCPA as a California State resident.
- Your Nevada Privacy Rights
- Personal Information Collected
- Use and Sharing of Personal Information
- Non-Personal Information Collection and Use
- Credit and/or Debit Card Transactions
- Security of Your Personal Information
- Children's Privacy
- Deleting, Modifying and Updating Your Information
- Contact Us
Your Nevada Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the State of Nevada and would like to opt-out from the sale of your personal information to any third party data broker, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org; call us at: (800) 558-6887; or send us U.S. mail to: Nuts.com, 125 Moen St., Cranford, NJ 07016.
Personal Information Collected
Please see our Privacy Provisions for California Residents below for additional details regarding the categories of personal information collected.
from or about an individual. We collect personal information when you access certain of the Site Offerings and
complete the required information request form(s) and/or otherwise provide such information to us. The
information that you must supply on the form(s) may include, without limitation: (a) your name; (b) your
mailing/billing address (where purchasing Nuts.com Products); (c) your e-mail address; (d) your telephone
number; (e) your credit card information (where purchasing Nuts.com Products); and/or (f) any other information
requested by us on the Form.
Use and Sharing of Personal Information
Please see our Privacy Provisions for California Residents below for details regarding our use and sharing of personal information.
Nuts.com will never share, sell, rent, exchange or barter your personal information to or with any third-party for financial gain or marketing purposes. By making your personal information available to Nuts.com, you grant Nuts.com the right, subject to applicable law, to use that personal information (other than Sensitive Information) to contact you by telephone and email regarding your use of the Site Offerings (including in connection with any purchase of Nuts.com Products). If you wish to stop receiving future communications from us, please follow the instructions at the end of each such marketing message or see the "Opt-Out/Unsubscribe" section below. We may also use your personal information to send you promotional messages regarding various Nuts.com products and/or services, as well as third-party products and/or services that we think may be of interest to you. If you wish to stop receiving future communications from us, please follow the instructions at the end of each such marketing message or use any of the other options available in the “Opt-Out/Unsubscribe” section below.
Where you submit personal information, we use the personal information that you make available to facilitate the delivery of the applicable Site Offerings to you, including to respond to any inquiries made by you. You also agree that we may contact you at any time with updates and/or any other information that we may deem appropriate for you to receive in connection with your continued use of the Site Offerings, and to keep you informed of our other products and services.
We may also employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include processing credit card and other payment transactions, sending direct and electronic mail, removing duplicate information from User lists, analyzing data and providing marketing analysis. The agents performing these limited functions on our behalf shall have access to our Users' personal information (including Sensitive Information, where applicable) as needed to perform these functions for us, but we do not permit them to use User personal information for other purposes.
We will also use your personal information for customer service, to provide you with information that you may request, to customize your experience with the Site Offerings and/or to contact you for market research purposes. We may also use your personal information for internal business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our service offerings including, without limitation, the Site Offerings. We may also combine the information we have gathered about you with information from other sources.
By submitting your personal information by and through the Site Offerings, you agree that such act constitutes an inquiry and/or application for purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule (16 CFR §310 et seq.), as amended from time to time (the “Rule”) and applicable state do-not-call regulations. As such, notwithstanding that your telephone number may be listed on the Federal Trade Commission's Do-Not-Call List, and/or on applicable state do-not-call lists, we retain the right to contact you via telemarketing in accordance with the Rule and applicable state do-not-call regulations.
We reserve the right to release current or past personal information (including Sensitive Information): (i) in the event that we believe that the Site Offerings are being or have been used in violation of the Terms and Conditions or to commit unlawful acts; (ii) if the information is subpoenaed; provided, however, that, where permitted by applicable law, we shall provide you with e-mail notice, and opportunity to challenge the subpoena, prior to disclosure of any personal information pursuant to a subpoena; or (iii) if we are sold, merge with a third-party, are acquired or are the subject of bankruptcy proceedings; provided, however, that if Nuts.com is involved in a bankruptcy proceeding, merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via e-mail and/or a prominent notice on the Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices that you may have regarding your personal information.
You hereby consent to the disclosure of any record or communication to any third-party when we, in our sole discretion, determine the disclosure to be required by applicable law, including sharing your e-mail address with third-parties for suppression purposes in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, as amended from time to time, and other e-mail marketing laws. Users should also be aware that courts of equity, such as U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, might have the authority under certain circumstances to permit personal information to be shared or transferred to third-parties without permission.
Credit and/or Debit Card Transactions
Non-Personal Information Collection and Use
Please see our Privacy Provisions for California Residents below for more details regarding the categories and types of non-personal information collected.
Computer IP Addresses/Browser Type
We may collect certain non-personally identifiable information about you and your desktop computer when you visit many of the pages of the Site. This non-personally identifiable information includes, without limitation, the type of browser that you use (e.g., Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer), your IP address, the type of operating system that you use (e.g., Windows or iOS) and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Verizon, AT&T). We use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of the Site Offerings and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze usage of the Site Offerings.
Users may be able to disable some, but not all, of this tracking activity by utilizing the "Do Not Track" setting or similar options within most major Internet browsers. Further, Users may be able to opt-out of this form of tracking utilizing the options made available by the Network Advertising Initiative, Facebook or Digital Advertising Alliance. Please note that opting out of this tracking activity does not opt you out of being served advertising. Even where you opt out of this tracking activity, you will continue to receive generic ads.
Cross Device Tracking
Nuts.com tracks Users' use of the Site Offerings across various devices, including your personal computer and mobile device, in order to optimize and personalize your Site Offerings experience. Nuts.com may collect certain of your personal information across various devices. Please be advised that where you opt-out of having your use of the Site Offerings tracked across devices, you may need to upload certain information multiple times and/or input your log-in information multiple times.
Nuts.com reserves the right to transfer and/or sell aggregate or group data about Users of the Site Offerings for lawful purposes. Aggregate or group data is data that describes the demographics, usage and other characteristics of Users as a group, without disclosing personally identifiable information.
Social Media Websites
If you engage in any interaction with Nuts.com, other Users or any third-party on any Social Media Pages, you should be aware that: (a) the personal information that you submit by and through such Social Media Pages can be read, collected and/or used by other Users of these websites/services (depending on your privacy settings associated with your accounts with the applicable Social Media Websites), and could be used to send you unsolicited messages or otherwise to contact you without your consent or desire; and (b) where Nuts.com responds to any interaction on such Social Media Pages, your account name/handle may be viewable by any and all members/Users of Nuts.com's social media accounts. We are not responsible for the personal information that you choose to submit on any Social Media Websites.
Your interactions with the Social Media Pages are governed by the privacy policies of the applicable Social Media Websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings of the Social Media Pages with which you interact to help you understand those Social Media Websites' respective privacy practices. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of any Social Media Pages that you use, please refer to the applicable Social Media Website's privacy notices or policies.
This Site may contain links to third-party owned and/or operated websites including, without limitation, Social Media Websites, as well as the websites of other third parties. Nuts.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. In some cases, you may be able to make a purchase through one of these third-party websites. In these instances, you may be required to provide certain information, such as a credit card number, to register or complete a transaction at such website. These third-party websites have separate privacy and data collection practices and Nuts.com has no responsibility or liability relating to them.
Security of Your Personal Information
We endeavor to safeguard and protect our Users' personal information. When Users make personal information available to us, their personal information is protected both online and offline (to the extent that we maintain any personal information offline). Where our registration/application process prompts Users to enter Sensitive Information (such as medical information, driver's license/ID card number, health insurance information, data collected from an automated license plate recognition system, Social Security Number and credit card information), and when we store and transmit such Sensitive Information, that information is encrypted with advanced TLS (Transport Layer Security).
Access to your personal information is strictly limited, and we take reasonable security measures to ensure that your personal information is not accessible to the public. All of our Users' personal information is restricted in our offices, as well as the offices of our third-party service providers. Only employees or third-party agents who need User personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to User personal information. Our employees are dedicated to ensuring the security and privacy of all User personal information. Employees not adhering to our firm policies are subject to disciplinary action. The servers that we store User personal information on are kept in a secure physical environment. We also have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
Please be advised, however, that while we take every reasonable precaution available to protect your data, no storage facility, technology, software, security protocols or data transmission over the Internet or via wireless networks can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Computer hackers that circumvent our security measures may gain access to certain portions of your personal information, and technological bugs, errors and glitches may cause inadvertent disclosures of your personal information; provided, however, that any attempt to breach the security of the network, our servers, databases or other hardware or software may constitute a crime punishable by law. For the reasons mentioned above, we cannot warrant that your personal information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data at or through the Site, other Site Offerings or otherwise via the Internet or wireless networks, is done at your own risk.
In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, we shall notify you and any applicable regulatory agencies in the event that we learn of an information security breach with respect to your personal information. You will be notified via e-mail in the event of such a breach. Please be advised that notice may be delayed in order to address the needs of law enforcement, determine the scope of network damage, and to engage in remedial measures.
Please see our Privacy Provisions for California Residents below for more details regarding the personal information of minors.
Visitors under eighteen (18) years of age are not permitted to use and/or submit their personal information at the Site. Nuts.com does not knowingly solicit or collect information from visitors under eighteen (18) years of age.
Please see our Privacy Provisions for California Residents below for instructions on how California Residents can opt-out of the sale of their personal information to third parties.
To opt-out of receiving e-mail and other forms of communication from us, you can: (a) follow the instructions included in the applicable e-mail message or other communication; (b) update your e-mail communication preferences in your Account Settings here; or (c) e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may continue to contact you for the purpose of communicating information relating to your request for Site Offerings, as well as to respond to any inquiry or request made by you. To opt-out of receiving Site Offerings-related and/or inquiry response-related messages from Nuts.com, you must cease requesting and/or utilizing the Site Offerings and/or cease submitting inquiries to Nuts.com, as applicable.
Deleting, Modifying and Updating Your Information
Please see our Privacy Provisions for California Residents below for instructions on how California Residents can access and/or delete personal information that we have collected.
At your request, we will: (a) inform you of what personal information we have on file for you; (b) amend the personal information that we have on file for you; and/or (c) remove personal information that you have provided to us, or that we have otherwise collected. You may do so by e-mailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask individual Users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Please be advised that deleting your personal information may terminate your access to certain of the Site Offerings. If you wish to continue using the full complement of Site Offerings, you may not be able to delete all of the personal information that we have on file for you.
Please be further advised that, after you delete your personal information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
Transfer of Personal Information Internationally
Privacy Provisions for California Residents
Categories of Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular CA User or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from CA Users within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, telephone number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, postal address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or State identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||NO|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a CA User's interaction with a website, application or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||NO|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||NO|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated CA User information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, such as:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data; and
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above (including (a) name; (b) mailing/billing address; (c) e-mail address; (d) telephone number; and (e) credit card information) from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from our CA Users. For example, from online registration forms that our CA Users submit to us in connection with the products and/or services that we offer by and through the Site. (Categories A, B and D)
- Indirectly from our CA Users. For example, through information we collect from our CA Users in the course of providing our products and/or services to them. (Categories A, B, D and F)
- Directly and indirectly from activity on the Site. This includes the type of browser that the CA User uses (e.g., Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer), CA User IP address, the type of operating system used by the CA User (e.g., Windows or iOS) and the domain name of the CA User's Internet Service Provider. In addition, we obtain certain Site usage details and analytics as same are collected automatically by us and our third party partners. (Category F)
- When our CA Users interact with us on our social media accounts, including commenting on and/or liking our posts. (Categories A, B, D and F)
- From third-parties that interact with us in connection with the products and/or services that we offer to our CA Users. For example, third party entities that assist us in sending direct and electronic mail, targeting advertisements, removing duplicate information from CA User lists, analyzing data and providing marketing analysis. (Categories A, B, D and F)
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information that we collect (including (a) name; (b) mailing/billing address; (c) e-mail address; (d) telephone number; and (e) credit card information) for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information in connection with your request for products and/or services, we will use that information to process your request. (Categories A, B, D and F)
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us. (Categories A, B, D and F)
- To create, maintain, customize and secure your account with us. (Categories A, B, D and F)
- To provide you with e-mail, direct mail and telemarketing messages concerning certain Nuts.com products and/or services, as well as third-party products and/or services, that we believe may be of interest to you. (Categories A, B, D and F)
- To deliver relevant Site content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you. (Categories A, B, D and F)
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Site's Terms and Conditions. (Categories A, B, D and F)
- To improve the Site and better present its contents to you. (Categories A, B, D and F) For customer service purposes and to respond to inquiries from you. (Categories A, B, D and F)
- For testing, research, analysis and product development. (Categories A, B, D and F)
- As necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property or safety, and that of our customers or others. (Categories A, B, D and F)
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations. (Categories A, B, D and F)
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA. (Categories A, B, D and F)
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred. (Categories A, B, D and F)
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated or incompatible purposes without providing you with notice.
Sharing Personal Information
Subject to your right to opt-out of such sharing/sale, we may share your personal information (including (a) name; (b) mailing/billing address; (c) e-mail address; (d) telephone number; and (e) credit card information) for the other business purposes set forth above.
When we disclose personal information to a third party service provider or other entity, we enter into a contractual relationship that describes the purpose for which such third party may use the personal information and requires that third party to both keep the personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose other than the performance of its services under the applicable contract. Please note, we do not collect information from CA Users that we actually know are less than eighteen (18) years of age and we do not share or sell the personal information of CA Users that we actually know are less than eighteen (18) years of age. Without limiting the foregoing, we have not shared or sold the personal information of CA Users that we actually know are less than sixteen (16) years of age in the preceding twelve (12) months.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information (including (a) name; (b) mailing/billing address; (c) e-mail address; (d) telephone number; and (e) credit card information) for a business purpose:
Category A Identifiers.
Category B California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category D Commercial information.
Category F Internet or other similar network activity.
We disclose your personal information (including (a) name; (b) mailing/billing address; (c) e-mail address; (d) telephone number; and (e) credit card information) for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates. (Categories A, B, D and F)
- Service providers. (Categories A, B, D and F)
- Third parties who provide the products and/or services featured on the Site. (Categories A, B, D and F)
- Third parties to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with the products and/or services that we provide to you. (Categories A, B, D and F)
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information to third parties, or shared your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides CA Users (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Opt-Out from the Sale of Your Personal Information
You have the right to opt-out of our sale of your personal information to third parties. To exercise your right to opt-out of our sale of your personal information to third parties, please submit a verifiable CA User request to us by either:
- Clicking here: https://nuts.com/ccpa-opt-out;
- Calling us at: 1-800-558-6887;
- Emailing us at: email@example.com; or
- Sending us U.S. mail to: Nuts.com, 125 Moen St., Cranford, NJ 07016.
We endeavor to act on all opt-out requests as soon as practicable, but in all cases within fifteen (15) business days of the receipt of your request.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable CA User request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable CA User request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our (their) records, unless an exception applies; provided, however, that in some cases, strictly for regulatory compliance purposes and to better evidence/honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests (and for no other purposes), we may retain certain items of your personal information on a de-identified and aggregated basis in such a manner that the data no longer identifies you.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our obligations in connection with our contract/relationship with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech rights, ensure the right of another CA User to exercise her/his free speech rights or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, but only if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with CA User expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability and Deletion Rights
To exercise your access, data portability and/or deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable CA User request to us by either:
- Clicking here: https://nuts.com/ccpa-privacy-rights-request;
- Calling us at: 1-800-558-6887;
- Emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Sending us U.S. mail to: Nuts.com, 125 Moen St., Cranford, NJ 07016.
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable CA User request related to your personal information.
You may only make a verifiable CA User request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable CA User request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are: (1) the person about whom we collected personal information; or (2) an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable CA User request does not require that you create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable CA User request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to all verifiable CA User requests within forty-five (45) days of the receipt thereof. If we require more time (up to ninety (90) days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures that we provide will only cover the twelve (12) month period preceding the receipt of your verifiable request. The response that we provide will also explain the reasons that we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable CA User request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; and/or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to these Privacy Provisions
We reserve the right to amend these Privacy Provisions in our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to these Privacy Provisions, we will notify you by email or through a notice on the Site's homepage.