This Half Popped Popcorn is not quite popcorn and not quite Corn Nuts ®, but it definitely has just the right amount of crunch. If Goldilocks had her choice of crunchy snack options, she would pick this half popped popcorn any day. Regular popcorn can be too soft and Corn Nuts ® can be too crunchy, but this one is just right!
6 Reasons to Love Half Popped Popcorn
1) Non-GMO: Half popped popcorn is a non-GMO snack made from whole grain field corn. Non-GMO snacks make us happy!
2) Gluten-Free: The next time a snack attack strikes, make sure you have this gluten-free and grain-free snack on-hand. In fact, our half popped popcorn takes it a step further because it’s Certified Gluten-Free by GFCO.
3) Excellent Source of Fiber: Each one-ounce serving of partially popped popcorn packs four grams of dietary fiber. That’s 16 percent of the daily value for fiber!
4) No Scary Ingredients: Simple is better when it comes to half popped popcorn. That’s why this snack contains no artificial flavors, preservatives, hydrogenated oils, or corn syrup.
5) No More Popcorn Fights: Do you fight with your family and friends over who gets to eat those last delicious half popped morsels at the bottom of every popcorn bag? Half popped popcorn puts an end to those fights. There’s more than enough to go around in every bag.
6) More Than One Way to Enjoy: We love snacking on half popped popcorn right out of the bag! It also adds a nice crunch to salads and is a fun addition to trail mix. Try half popped kernels with a beer or glass of wine. There’s no wrong way to enjoy them!
Ratings & Reviews
Tasty and unique!Jamie, Bowie, MD
I bought this for a gluten free friend and she just raved about it. I want to try it now myself (bought her 2 packages for Xmas and was thinking about "sneaking" one for myself), but now I want to get a couple.Mark, La Crescent, MN
Thought they were more like corn nuts, to us tastes like cornRhonda, Lehr, ND
Great tasting, very crunchy, will purchase again.Cinnamon, Coal Valley, IL
Whole Corn, Soybean Oil, Sunflower Oil, Sea salt. Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Serving size 28g (~1 oz.)
|Amount per serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
Store in a cool dry place for up to 1 year. Refrigeration is not needed.
Country of origin: United States