Our in shell raw pistachios are a delicious snack for pistachio lovers! Health nuts will appreciate that these tasty pistachios are an excellent source of protein, fiber, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals. Crack open some of our pistachios for unbelievable quality and freshness.
Health Benefits of Raw Pistachios
1) Each one-ounce serving of raw pistachios contains about 49 nuts. That’s more nuts per serving than any other nut, which means more delicious nutty flavor to snack on. This serving size also provides over 10% of the Daily Value for dietary fiber, vitamin B-6, thiamin, phosphorus and copper.
2) Pistachios are a satisfying snack that’s rich in dietary fiber to keep you full and support a healthy digestive system. You’ll get more dietary fiber in a serving of raw pistachios than a 1/2 cup of broccoli or spinach.
3) Raw pistachios are a plentiful source of antioxidants, which fight damaging free radicals and may lower the risk for diseases associated with premature aging.
4) Compared to a 1/2 cup serving of cooked rice, a serving of raw pistachios packs even more thiamine (also known as vitamin B1). Thiamine plays an important role in converting food into energy.
5) Chock-full of potassium, pistachios contain even more of this mighty mineral than half a large banana. Potassium is a key nutrient that helps your heart beat and may lower high blood pressure.
6) Pistachios are an excellent source of protein, and provide adequate amounts of amino acids. Bring a serving of pistachios along with you to the gym for a post-workout snack to help repair muscle tissue.
Ratings & Reviews
Fresh nuts and most of them can be easily opened.Anita, Saint Albans, NY
they are ok, i need to buy them roasted next time. Didn't love themHeidi, Meadowbrook, PA
I buy the raw pistachios in the shell for my Scarlet Macaw. She loves them as an addition her regular hard nut selection. I also buy the Pine Nuts for her, she goes "Nuts" for them! She also loves the mixed hard nuts you sell. I buy them when my local supplier can't procure them locally. I have suggested he try you guy out.Wayne, Davie, FL
These are a favorite of our household. The best pistachios on the globemichael, Orlando, FL
Pistachios Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Serving size 30g (~1.1 oz.)
|Amount per serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
Store open or closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months. This item can be frozen.
Approximately 420 pieces per pound.
Country of origin: United States