* For destinations within the contiguous US, orders totaling $59 or more (before tax) ship free and orders below $59 ship for $5.99. For other destinations, shipping is calculated at checkout. 3-5 day free shipping can be upgraded for faster delivery. Multiple shipping addresses count separately.
This premium antioxidant powder bundle created by our Registered Dietitian contains hawthorn berry powder, VitaCherry powder, and beet powder. These powders deliver the perfect blend of antioxidants to your daily routine. They’re tasty in smoothies, drinks, and mix well with yogurt. Read on to learn about other health benefits and see recipes for the powders!
1) Organic Hawthorn Berry Powder (1 lb) – Research has linked hawthorn berry to potentially helping heart health, likely because of the bioflavonoids in the hawthorn berries, leaves, and flowers.
2) Organic VitaCherry Powder (Raw) (4 oz) – This powder is made from tart cherries, which have naturally occurring melatonin that may improve sleep quality.
3) Beet Powder (1 lb) - Beets have been shown to ‘de-stiffen’ blood vessels under resting conditions, which results in less workload on the heart.
4) Organic Cacao Powder (1 lb) - Made from antioxidant-loaded cacao beans, this chocolaty powder provides heart-healthy benefits, natural mood boosters, and plenty of magnesium.
How Can I Use These Powders?
Check out these additional recipes created by our Registered Dietitian which show you how to incorporate these superpowders into your diet in creative and healthy ways.
1) Berry Cherry Parfait
1 cup vanilla yogurt, divided
1/2 teaspoon hawthorn berry powder
1/2 teaspoon VitaCherry powder
1/4 cup granola, plus 1 tablespoon
1/4 cup blueberries
1. Blend 1/2 cup of the yogurt with the hawthorn berry powder and add the blended yogurt to a parfait glass.
2. Top the hawthorn berry yogurt with 1/4 cup granola and blueberries.
3. Blend the remaining 1/2 cup of the yogurt with VitaCherry powder and add the blended yogurt on top of the granola/berries layer.
4. Finish with a tablespoon of granola.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 330 calories, 4 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 10 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrates, 6 grams fiber, 41 grams sugar, 10 grams protein
2) Cherry and Cacao Shake
Serves 1 (2 cups)
1 cup frozen dark cherries
1 cup almond milk
1 teaspoon VitaCherry powder
1 tablespoon cacao powder
1 teaspoon honey (optional)
1 cup ice
Combine ingredients and blend until icy and smooth.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 190 calories, 4 grams fat, 1 grams saturated fat, 0 milligrams cholesterol, 170 milligrams sodium, 37 grams carbohydrates, 7 grams fiber, 26 grams sugar, 5 grams protein, 15% DV Vitamin A, 20% DV Vitamin C, 50% DV Calcium, 15% DV Iron
*This powder bundle was developed exclusively for Nuts.com and our customers by Molly Morgan, Registered Dietitian (RD).