Gluten-Free Baking Mixes
Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.
Gluten-Free & Low Carb Baking
Dietary restrictions can prove a serious burden for those that love the soft warmth of freshly baked bread or the saccharine savor of a crumbly confection. Whether you’re abiding by Atkins, hoping to lose weight, or controlling your blood sugar- a low carb alternative to typical breads and desserts can provide a welcome relief to your regular regimen of proteins, fruits, and veggies. To accommodate your preference for fluffy pastries, our Low-Carb baking mix can be used as a substitute in nearly any recipe including those for pancakes, breads, and muffins.
Gluten intolerance can provide an equally cumbersome burden to lovers of cakes, pies, breads, and all manners of baked goods. Those with conditions such as Celiac Disease need to take careful consideration when planning their diet; though it can be difficult to avoid the near-ubiquitous protein, our gluten-free mixes can be used to bake bastions of different breads, biscuits, cakes and cookies to help alleviate the burden.