Sink your teeth into the most amazing pecan pie under the sky! We don’t use measly, thumbnail-sized nuts in this pie, we use only our premium, premium-sized pecans so you’re guaranteed to have a mouthful of pecans in every single bite. If you love the ooey-gooey center of pecan pie, this one is going to deliver. Baked by hand in small batches, we promise this pie tastes deliciously homemade.
This price includes special insulated packaging.
Note: We encourage you to ship the pie one or two days prior to the date you intend it to be enjoyed.
To Enjoy Our Oh My! Pecan Pie
1) Remove the pie from the silver insulated pouch that it is shipped in.
2) If you plan on eating this right away (we certainly recommend tasting this treat early and often) allow the pie to sit at room temperature for three hours and then dig right in!
3) If you like your pie warm (and who doesn’t?!) you can reheat it in the oven at 300°F for 15-20 minutes. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and whipped cream to complete this most delectable treat.
1) Your pie will last for up to five days in the refrigerator.
2) Want to freeze your pie to enjoy later? It pe-can be done! We recommend freezing it as soon as you receive it. It will keep for up to 180 days in an air-tight freezer bag.
Ratings & Reviews
excellent pecans. filling wasn't much but we waited almost a week to try the pie so this could very well been our own fault. we will try again later.Jan, Westminster, CA
The best pecan pie!!!!!Eleni, Lincolnwood, IL
This was a Valentine's Day gift and she loved it!Melissa, Fairfax Station, VA
This is your grandmother's best on steroids!! Keeping a couple in freezer for out of season emergencies!!Regina, Phoenix, AZ
Corn Syrup, Pecans, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Eggs, Palm and Soybean Oil Shortening, Water, Butter, Margarine, Sugared Egg Yolks, Dextrose, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products.
Serving size 137g (~4.8 oz.)
|Amount per serving|
|Calories from Fat||351|
Country of origin: United States