Our commitment to gluten-free products
While we’ve always sold naturally gluten-free products, we’ve gone a step farther to offer an even wider range of trusted, affordable, and certified gluten-free products.
- We analyzed ingredients, vetted suppliers, and got facility certificates ensuring non-contamination of ingredients and production aids.
- We completely segregated our production lines to eliminate any possibility of cross-contamination.
- We established policies and procedures to ensure compliance and randomly test products in our gluten-free production room.
- Not only do we voluntarily comply with USDA federal guidelines, but we’re also certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization.
- We show the GF logo on each product page that is gluten-free.
About our Dried Fruits
Hopefully by now you realize that Nuts.com is “More than Just Nuts,” and also includes a wide assortment of dried fruits and then some. These specialty food products are perfect for snacks, as well as ingredients for gourmet cooking and baking.
From dried banana chips to dried cherries to crystallized ginger and other exotic flavors, our dried fruit selection is tantalizing. And the best part about it is that you can eat dried fruits year round, as they are always “in season.”
Whether it be savoring our succulent medjool dates , snacking on our dried blueberries or dried cranberries , cooking or baking with our sun dried tomatoes , we are certain you will love the quality of our dried fruits. And don’t forget to try goji berries for a dose of antioxidants, or prunes, dried apricots, and organic coconut for fiber.
We love our dried fruit here at Nuts.com, and we are constantly sampling from different growers in search of the most tantalizing and delicious assortment to add to our selection of dried fruits. (Well, that’s our excuse anyway!) Be sure to read some of our testimonials to see what our customers have to say.
Check out our related recipes for dried fruits.